Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fight Boredom: Find a Meme

Nothing quite like finding a meme to fulfill a Sunday blog post obligation. Via The Chemist.

1) Ten years ago I was:
38 and still getting carded occasionally for liquor. I had been living in Austin less than a year and was making about $30,000 more per year than I am today. And I was probably wondering when I'd get around to have the windows replaced and painting a few rooms.

2) Five things on tomorrow's to-do list:
1. Take the bus to work.
2. Select my benefits package.
3. Floss.
4. Have a stellar bowel movement.
5. Convince myself that I love my job.

3) Things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
1. Quit my job.
2. Renovate my mother's house.
3. Invest enough to live well on the interest.
4. Invest the remainder and use the interest earned for some charity work.
5. Realize that nobody needs billions. $5 million is plenty for anyone.

4) Three bad habits:
1. Tequila
2. American Spirit Lights (you know, those healthy cigarettes!)
3. Cursing at everybody while driving

5) Five places I've lived:
1. Los Angeles
2. San Diego
3. Little Rock
4. London
5. Denver

6) Six jobs I've had:
1. Advertising agency management
2. Clerk in a record store
3. Cashier at bookstore
4. Cashier at Asian grocery
5. TCBY yogurt store
6. Lots and lots of temp agency clerical jobs

No comments: