1. Find a new game, like Zuma Blitz. Guaranteed to waste hours.
2. Exercise your creativity by creating a new blog header, even though you have nothing to say because you are lacking creativity.
3. Take a long nap on Saturday and Sunday.
4. Eat out close to home so you can get back quickly for a nap.
5. Pick out a new paint color for the kitchen using paint samples you have had around the house for a year or two. Plan to paint in the spring.
6. Spend an excessive amount of time in a hot shower.
7. Check Weather.com frequently to see if you are hallucinating that winter has arrived.
8. Stare at the New York Times newsreader but don't bother to read anything because you simply don't give a shit.
9. Think about everything you wish you were doing, and will do, oh... in a month or so.
10. Scold the cat.
Bonus round: Feel good about yourself because the day you have chosen to take off this week is forecast to be the warmest of the week. Whether you do anything productive with it remains to be seen.