Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday Bitch Blogging

I've been taking care of the sweet bitches next door while the neighbors took a jaunt out of town this week.



Rio rarely sits still for a photo, and when she does, she's usually urinating or taking a dump.





Scout decided to be a good bitch and pose!





Rio coming to me. I have to snap fast!




Finally calming down. Rio needed a back rub.
(Yes, she was rolling back and forth on her back when I snapped this.)


It's been a fun week. I've always been partial to Rio but this week I bonded a lot more with Scout than I have in the past! Rio still gets the belly rubs though which is similar to the pose above when she's ready for it.

3 comments:

yanmaneee said...

supreme outlet
lebron 16
kd 12
canada goose jacket
westbrook shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
air jordan
adidas yeezy
yeezy shoes
yeezy

stitheet said...

replica nappy bags gucci replica y1z18j0g66 replica bags pakistan recommended you read m7j02c2o41 high quality designer replica replica bags online pakistan j4h62o7a03 replica bags lv hermes replica s2w36l5l92 7a replica bags philippines

seneeh said...

resource n5i05b0x93 7a replica bags wholesale replica bags toronto replica bags paypal Our site x5p97p2g77 replica bags replica bags aaa quality replica hermes bags f8s78e0o49 replica bags china free shipping