Friday, March 02, 2007

Greetings from Austin

Another week down the tubes! As I left work today I snapped a few pictures. I must be getting inspired by Nicole and her mobile blog! Also got a nice picture of the place where I work but I won't be posting that. Confidentiality and all that. I'll send one of those to my mother. But here's a few for the rest of you:

Downtown Austin as seen from the 3rd floor where I am gainfully employed:



And miraculously I have yet to eat at my favorite burger joint despite the fact that it's just a short walk from my office -- I'm still pinching pennies and taking my lunch to work, but damn... I sure would like to have that Richie Valens veggie burger with a side of onion rings and fries.


Huts!
Ritchie Valens Burger:
guacamole, grated cheese, chopped tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, mayo and mustard.

Mercy! It's dinner time... but pizza night for us.

No comments: