Saturday, March 24, 2007

Friday Pussy Blog

Yeah, I know it's Saturday. Yesterday was horrendous. It was time to start pizza prep as soon as I walked in the door yesterday and the kitchen needed to be cleaned first from Thursday night's cooking session!

This week's post is courtesy of two friends.

Rebecca sent in a pic of her Gidget in the trash can.



Elizabeth sent a bunch of pics awhile back. Here's Georgie in the all-too-familiar pose.



Finally, litbrit sent a link to the tainted cat food story which has also been stressing me out all week. I think the odds of my cats being poisoned by the one can I have remaining are slim, but still... it's something that you think about. If it weren't for Samantha I'd just stick with the dry food regimen until this is all resolved.

Samantha used to be 18+ lbs and as she entered the "golden years" she lost the bulk of that weight. For some reason she just doesn't seem to be absorbing anything from the dry food and I'm very concerned about her. She LOVES the canned chicken and I like to give that to her because she will actually eat the entire contents of a can. If she doesn't get this special treat, she howls and screeches until I give in. Finding something suitable for her is on my to-do list this weekend.

No comments: