Friday, March 05, 2010

Friday Pussy Blog: Stretching Tot Edition

The Tot is by far the most versatile cat here when it comes to being photographed.




He's so funny at night. He has this occasional heavy-breathing disorder and I can hear him in the room if I'm taking a nap during the day. He'll usually be in the window or stretched out on the floor in the sun.

At night he'll come and sleep on the clothes I've dropped beside the bed.

In contrast, I can never seem to get many different shots of Sissy. She's always in the same spot with the same look on her face.



The exception is when I got to take a nap during the day. She wants to sit on my throat, facing me. Not very relaxing for me! Maybe next Friday I'll have a shot of that ready to post.

TGIF. It's been a positively GRUELING week for me. But things are definitely on the mend.

No comments: