Thursday, June 24, 2010

Being Broke Might Make You Gay

I stumbled upon a video that just had me mesmerized for the comical value.

It was part of a Broke Straight Boys series in which straight dudes are so broke they will do "gay stuff" for money while being filmed, of course.

In the one I saw this week, the dude needed money for rent, and he claimed he even told his girlfriend and his landlord about his job for the day. And he made it a point to say he was "totally straight." And yet, during the pre-suck interview he could not stop tugging at his crotch, as if the anticipation was driving him mad. Maybe he just wanted to be sure he was of impressive size when it came time to drop the jeans to the floor.

This isn't the first one I've seen (and I swear to you, dear reader, I stumble upon them totally by accident!) and in each case the other instance, the guy also claimed to be "totally straight" and yet, when I see these in both of them my gaydar went off like a Kansas tornado siren.

The landlord could perhaps care less. Someone better tell the girlfriend. Or maybe she's just cool with it. I can't help but wonder if the girlfriend (and perhaps, the landlord) want to watch the video. It's a wild world out there.

Better living through technology. Or at the very least, more interesting.

No comments: