Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Let's Drink to Bush

Now that Kelly has put forth some ground rules for tonight's drinking game, here are the ones I'll participate in, since we don't do jagermeister in this house!



If he has his American Flag pin on his lapel, drink 1/2 a beer.
OK, that's a guaranteed half a beer. But since I always drink several beers, I got that one covered.

Each time he says victory (the time for that has long since passed), drink a shot of tequila.
This could get dangerous. Hopefully he'll abstain but I would expect him to blurt it out at least 4 times. I'm prepared.

Each time he says Al Quada, take a shot of tequila.
THIS could get real dangerous, but the good news is, I only bought a 375ml bottle of tequila. I have a hunch that bottle will be emptied.

Each time he says "Surge" or "Escalation" drink a beer.
That should take care of my normal beer quota. There might even be a backlog developing at some pint point, but I'll catch up.


So, excellent game Kelly! Looks like a fun night ahead of us.
The dreaded speech begins at 9 pm eastern. I will already have a one-hour head start by then!

No comments: