Friday, January 26, 2007

Ted Nugent Denies Racism

What took him so long?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(AP Photo/LM Otero, file)

"In total defiance to the vicious lies and hateful allegations of `racism' leveled at me by irresponsible, unprofessional and downright goofy media punks, I never said a word about immigration or language, specifically not the alleged slam against `illegal immigrants' or `non-English-speaking' anyone," the outspoken 58-year-old rocker wrote.


OK, maybe he doesn't hate anyone based on race, but he sure has a problem with people who don't speak English, at least if they're on our shores.

Nugent clarified:

"I will intensify my fight for a united America by demanding all Americans speak English," he wrote.

Oh, HE demands we all speak English. Well, that makes all the difference in the world. I wondered why we were all so divided in this country. I had no idea it boiled down to which language we're all comfortable speaking.

Ted, Sie sind ein Scheißekopf! Get over it. We live in a free country. People can speak whatever language they damn well please, and we sure as shit don't need your permission to do it.

No comments: