Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I Get Sleepy Every Afternoon

I was checking out the weather forecast and took this poll. I attribute it to the boredom of unemployment. I got in the habit of taking a nap in the afternoon. If I stay busy enough I won't think about it.

Back when I started my job last year, the first few weeks were very slow. I remember in the afternoons I'd get so sleepy I was tempted to go take a nap in the car. Once I crawled under my desk with the hope of being able to sleep just a few minutes. Unfortunately my desk faced the cubicle opening and the panel on the front of the desk didn't reach all the way to the floor. Once I got under there I realized anyone walking by could have seen me so I abandoned the idea.



Question of the Day: Have you ever caught a quick nap at work? What's the most creative way you managed to snag a few minutes of rest?

No comments: