Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday Garden Blog

It's been many months since I've done the garden blog so I think it's time for a resurrection.

When I downloaded some photos from my camera I noticed txrad had been out photographing some things in the garden. His tomatoes already have blossoms.




We have a lot of these yellow primrose. They are native and each year more of them appear.




I just went out to check on my strawberries and I found a few. This is one of the plants.



And this is my harvest for the day. This picture is enlarged so they are not quite as large as you might think. In fact the smaller ones are actually tiny -- about the size of my pinky fingernail.

Still, this is the first time I've harvested more than one berry and it's not bad considering it's only been a few weeks since I transplanted them from a pot.



By the time you read this post, those lovelies will all be in my belly. Ooooh, I am evil!

No comments: