Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Pussy Bowls

For the past couple of weeks, some raccoon or other critter has been making off with the cat food bowls. I had two stainless steel bowls on the patio and one morning I found one about 20 feet away and never found the other one. Then the next morning the remaining steel bowl was missing again along with a plastic bowl.

After finding the steel bowl a second time, it disappeared yet again and I haven't found it. But I did find a solution to this nagging problem.



Sweet Pea is wondering why the hell I'm taking photos of the bowls instead of filling them with chicken parts.

Using two Amy's vegetarian frozen entree bowls and a piece of wood I found in the garage, I screwed each bowl into the wood to secure it into place. Several days have passed and those bowls haven't gone anywhere.

UPDATE: Caught in the Act tonight! They left without any bowls.



No comments: