Saturday, September 15, 2007

Settling In With Low-Def TV

It feels so good to have furniture back in the room and I even apparently mananged to get the sound system and Dish Network stuff hooked to the TV first time without a glitch.

I'm not real happy about the rear speaker wires being so visible behind the sofa. I detest wires in general. I'll have to work on that.



That's txrad watching a very low-def Tammy Wynette singing "Stand By Your Man" on PBS. Later we found a high-def channel with better picture quality.

That orange thing you see stretched out to the left of the TV is Tater Tot. Earlier, he was supervising all my rewiring efforts. Bastard.

Oh, and did I mention how much I stress about and abhor having to move that 300 lb television? I hope this is the last time for years. If we ever sell this house, the TV might stay with the house as a buyer incentive. It's a hernia-inducing monster.

No comments: