Sunday, September 09, 2007

Friday Pussy Blog - The Vintage Edition

As I was digging around in my box of pre-digital photos last weekend I ran across a number of photographs of our feline friends I wanted to share with you, so here we go.

(This effort will be continued on Saturday because unfortunately, every time I load my photo software it closes down.)

***SUNDAY UPDATE*** Thanks to advice from Nik.E.Poo over at the Virtual Pub, I have downloaded Firefox and can now upload photos again. Pussy blogging will now resume at it's regularly scheduled time.

Here's a bunch of barn pussies from txrad's days in North Dakota. They all look like a heap of trouble.




Back in the mid-80s, someone convinced me to adopt a cat. Bad idea. I could barely take care of myself. I was never attached to this cat although I do remember his name was Skeezix. I didn't name him and I think I may have eventually given him back to the person who gave him to me. I honestly can't recall.



Here's a photo I took when we lived in L.A. I think. I don't remember the type of business these felines were guarding but it made me laugh.



Another freaky Siamese from txrad's vintage collection.



Ahhh, it sure is nice to be blogging again.

No comments: