Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Plumbing Issue

For those of you who indulge in herbage (Phydeaux), I'm sure you can relate to this story.

Our pipes are clogged. So I found a Stanley screwdriver (wow, what a multitasker!) and proceeded to shove it into my pipe to dislodge all the resin. A bubble appeared in the bowl but we can't get any suckage because the pipe is still too clogged.

I licked the screwdriver and now I have this feeling of chewing gum stuck to my teeth.

And I'm starting to not care.

I got out the other pipe and did the same maneuver.

Etymology: French manœuvre, from Old French maneuvre work done by hand, from Medieval Latin manuopera, from manu operare to perform manual labor.


And the same result. We now have two pipes with two black bubbles.

Meanwhile, I'm licking this shit off my teeth slowly but surely.

Thank God we aren't working tomorrow. It's sure to be a fun day, unlike anything since I baked marijuana brownies way back in the 80s.

I have a feeling a new pipe will be on tomorrow's shopping list.

I can transfer the bubble and all will be well.

No comments: