Saturday, October 06, 2007

We Are NOT Alcoholics

It was a wild night in the kona household last night....



Actually, I forgot to put out the glass recycling to be picked up on the last Wednesday in September. Oh, I put it out but it was too late to be picked up. Sometimes they do come late but I was not so lucky that day.

I left the container full of bottles at the edge of the street for the entire following week so I'd not be bothered with having to remember. Last Wednesday came and went and the friggin' bottles are still there. Our recycling and garbage service is on a credit card autopay so I know it's not a payment issue.

Bottles are now starting to accumulate in the house and it's making me insane. I need to go find a box. Because we'll certainly empty a few more tonight.

No comments: