Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday Pussy Blog: The Slut Sprawl Edition



Sorry Bunny, there's no Logjammin' here. This is a family blog.

The Slut Sprawl is reserved for our furry overlords. And dearly departed Samantha was the champion of the pose. It was actually difficult to get a picture of her when she wasn't sprawling.







Sissy can certainly claim the #2 spot, because she does it rather frequently, and very well. I like to rub her on the "soft and curlies" until she bites me.



I still miss my Jezebel. While she's not officially in the Slut Sprawl pose here, she did do it a few times. I just don't think I was ever lucky enough to get a picture. But hey, nice pink cleavage qualifies! And she was proud of that too!



And we can't leave any of the boys out. Again, not a Slut Sprawl per se, but he does like to roll around on his back for a belly rub with legs in the air, just like his daddy. And I can never resist giving those silver pubes a tug.



I can always count on Rebecca in Dallas to make some contribution. And the Slut Sprawl is definitely not limited to felines. Gabby certainly has a knack for it.



Well, thus concludes another most excellent Friday Pussy Blog. Almost. We need an encore.


No comments: