Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Inner Mafia Is Coming Out

txrad is so PISSED tonight. He was in the running and had a 25% chance of winning tickets for the opera tonight in Austin. (Yes, we have an opera.) He did not get the tickets. Obviously, or why would I be here posting?

My first reaction was, if you can't win tickets with a 1 in 4 chance, then please don't waste your money on the lottery.

The cheapest tickets are $20. I told him I'd buy the fucking tickets since he's never been to an opera before. I'm not sure I have either but I may have in London, but that was a long time ago.

20 fucking dollars. Hell, if we're going to the opera I want GOOD seats, not the giveaway shit. I'll pay $40.

And it better be good. And it better be in Italian.

It's something about Cinderella set in the 1950s. Is that anything like Tracy Turnblatt?

No comments: