Thursday, October 12, 2006

Blog Modification in Progress

Update: What a mess... my objective was to fix 2 problems. Prior to the modifications I did today, when someone would do the permalink to my blog, anyone clicking the link would see the top half of my customized blog header disappear. I have removed the Blogger profile and blog description which seems to have solved that problem. However, I've created a new problem: the permalink usage will now cause most of my sidebar to disappear. It starts at "other comrades."

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this before I pull ALL my hair out and therefore cease being a hippie? It should be an easy fix.
______________________


Pardon me while I shit a brick attempt to make a few minor changes in my blog layout. I've only a blown a few hours so far on this little endeavor! Regular posting will resume asap.

No comments: