Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My Prayer for the Evening

I found out this morning that I'll be doing some guest posting for Pam over at the Blend on Thursday morning. So, without further ado, I have a prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father,
I know you have a busy schedule -- especially with that Christian music festival coming up on Saturday. That's gotta be draining a lot of your energy. But please, if you can swing it, make it a BIG news day tomorrow. Make President Bush do or say something outrageously stupid. That shouldn't be too hard to pull off, right?

Or allow your Holy Spirit to move through a few more congressional pages and expose another cock-obsessed Republican. But whatever you do, please, no October surprise.

Life is hard. If you can grant me one prayer, make my morning easy.

Amen.

No comments: