Monday, October 16, 2006

The Picture Meme

Meowkaat has tagged me for the Picture Meme: 8 Things I Find Amazing in Picture Form. Some memes seem easy and turn out to be rather difficult and time consuming. I have a feeling this one falls in that category. But at least it should be fun.



1.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Amazing how peaceful and quiet things can be from this distance.
2.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Amazing that a plant which serves so many purposes can be declared illegal and people serve prison time for cultivating it.

3.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How can something this beautiful choose to come into my life by surprise and be such a perfect match?

4.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How a mushroom can make you think of a penis. These grow in one specific area of our backyard.


5.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I find it truly amazing how so many people can find the top photo more offensive than the war casualty below it.

6.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's amazing I was ever this young and without a worry in the world.
(April 1965!)

7.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What's truly amazing is how a beautiful tasty heirloom tomato can grow from such tiny little seeds. (txrad grows these tomatoes.)

8.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lastly, an amazing thing is how I still haven't learned to follow simple instructions written on a tequila bottle.


That was way more difficult than I imagined. I'll tag some people anyway!


Sorry folks, it's the price you pay for being visible!

No comments: