Sunday, February 11, 2007

Press 1 For Ignorant Bigotry

Photo credit: Angel Franco/The New York Times


Bill Balsamico is quite a guy. Not sure I'd ever want to eat in his restaurant. On the contrary, aside from the inevitable indigestion, this is the kind of shit that gives America a bad name.
Mr. Balsamico, the grandson of an Italian immigrant, describes himself as an open-minded man who uses obscenities and ethnic slurs to make his messages memorable. “As far as offending somebody, I really don’t care,” he says. “That’s just the way I am.”

Open-minded? Wow. That's stretching things a bit. Thanks to Fox News, his mind is so open I guess it all spilled out somewhere along the way.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Or press 6 to stop Italian immigrants from coming over here to spawn bigots. Sweet Jesus, this country must be filled with crazies. Obviously some folks in the area are supporting his restaurant and apparently business is brisk on his website with sales of bigotwear.

Here's another sampling for your amusement.

Visit his restaurant site, Casa D’Ice, for more if you haven't seen enough already. As for me, I have the sudden need to cleanse my palette:

No comments: