Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Pussy Blog

OK, it's the weekend, and I have pussy to share. Pussy Galore, as it were.

Tater Tot got tired of posing for pictures and finally fell over with his toy which he sometimes carries around in his mouth like a dog. That's the shiny thing next to his fat belly.


And here's kona checking something on the blog earlier this week with a Tot ass in my face. The Tot loves to summon me to the office so he can prance around on the desk while I'm working. There's a lot less of that going on now that I work outside the house but it does continue when I'm at home.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now, earlier today I did promise some musical entertainment, so pop one open and enjoy.




Now if you'll excuse me, I'm late for an appointment at the Spartacus Ale House.

No comments: