Monday, November 26, 2007

Clinton Trailing Huckabee? No F'ing Way!

Educated Eclectic has a post up at Pam's House Blend with a link to this shit.

The new Zogby Poll has her trailing all major Republican candidates (I guess Ron Paul needs to be our guy in the GOP tent if Hillary is the DEM nominee) in a hypothetical matchup.
She also lagged behind former Arkansas Republican governor Mike Huckabee by 44 to 39 percent, and former Senator Fred Thompson by 44 to 40 percent in hypothetical general election matchups.

I left the first comment:

I flat out don't believe this.

How can she be trailing Huckabee? I swear, 2008 is it. If a nutbag from the clown car gets in, I'm outta here.

And if the Republicans get their way in California by splitting the electoral vote, we need a revolution.


And unfortunately, the Republicans are working that angle which would, if successful, amount to another stolen election, and probably make it damn near impossible for any Democrat to ever be elected under the electoral college.

I'm just sayin'. Wake up, America.

No comments: