Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday Pussy Blog: Cat Loaf Edition

Last week I was digging through some year-old emails looking for something and stumbled upon an email from Rebecca. I was talking about my favorite cat pose and she said they call it the "cat loaf" pose. That's hilarious and I'm stealing it.

But I'll give credit by posting a picture of her Gidget who has the pose perfected:




However, the Lord of the Taters is catching on:




Our response in this house when we see him in the pose is to yell, "Tater Tot, where are your feet?"

Sissy, on the other hand, rarely gets in the cat loaf pose. I think it makes her too vulnerable having her feet tucked under. She has to be ready to jump and run at all times because the Tot is such a mean bastard.




What Sissy can do very well is the "slut sprawl." I'm saving that series for another week.

Happy Friday! Whoooo hooooo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Spot on with this write-up, I honestly believe that this web site needs a great deal more attention. I’ll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the advice!