Sunday, November 11, 2007

What the World Needs Now Is Love Sweet Love Another Friggin' Blog

Way back in April I secured another blog with the title Black Soap. The inspiration for it came from my favorite movie of all time, Annie Hall. There's a scene in the film after Alvy and Annie break up, and Alvy is standing out of front of a theatre going on a rant about Annie, talking to total strangers about personal things such as Annie washing her face "800 times a day with black soap." And he actually pulled a bar of black soap from his pocket.

After almost 7 months of having this extra blog and not knowing what to do with it, I have finally decided to turn it into a personal photo blog -- my own version of a bar of black soap which I can use to obsessively expose total strangers to aspects of my life they probably don't give a damn about knowing, but feign interest anyway.

But you know, I'll try to make it interesting.


My Konachromatic Life

No comments: