Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday Pussy Blog: Sweet Pea

For those who read last week's blog featuring Sissy, this is her brother Sweet Pea. When his mommie (Big Thumbs) brought the litter to our house, Sweet Pea was clearly the runt and I wasn't sure if he would survive or be a healthy cat.

I must say he turned out to be quite the hefty one, a fine boycat specimen indeed. He's as heavy as a concrete block.

We have let him in the house a few times but after a few minutes he starts HOWLING to go out again. He enjoys catching lizards & snakes during the summer, which keeps me on constant reptile rescue patrol.

In the winter he enjoys sleeping on the warm car hood or on top of the water heater in the garage.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have 7 cats that were deposited on my back doorstep as feral kittens.

Friðvin said...

Lucky you! You must have that cat magnetism thing going on!