Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Coitus interruptus

What a strange night. I went to a friend's 40th birthday party at the end of January and she gave out a box of cards she makes and sells to everyone attending.

I knew they had hearts on them but I didn't realize until I opened one that they say "Happy Valentine's Day" on the inside so I need to use them fast. I have three.

So I am sending one to my mother to thank her for all she has done for me financially. This isn't the one I'm sending to my mother.

Photobucket

And then I took a break to go see what txrad was watching on the tube. He has Foo Fighers in concert on Palladia and they happened to bring out Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones from Led Zeppelin whereupon Dave Grohl assumed his familiar position at the drums while his drummer came out and sang vocals on the Zeppelin song "Rock & Roll."



Jimmy Page would look 45 if he'd dye his hair black but I'm happy he goes for the gray rocker look.

This is funny because I was wondering what my mother would think about the Robert Plant & Alison Krauss collaboration. She used to come in my bedroom at 2:00 in the morning and point a finger at me to turn off the music (through my headphones) and go to bed. I was often listening to Led Zeppelin and she didn't really appreciate rock music.



Mr. Plant has come a long way and I wonder what she'd think now.

Funny how all this shit ties together.

Meanwhile, I'm praying for another Plant/Krauss collaboration.

Please read the letter that I wrote.

4 comments:

yanmaneee said...

kevin durant shoes
hermes
adidas yeezy
curry shoes
birkin bag
moncler
pandora
kd shoes
jordan 13
supreme clothing

sibead said...

check over hereyou can check here get redirected herefind more info weblinklook here

Unknown said...

Get More Information r0m41z9v35 bags replica gucci replica bags in london informative post h7l80l2s06 buy replica bags 9a replica bags replica evening bags replica hermes bags t9y99d0f32 replica bags china free shipping

Unknown said...

find more replica bags nyc More Info zeal replica bags click now best replica bags online 2018