Thursday, March 26, 2009

Certain Things Are Just Wrong

I was doing medical research today on ways to keep a prostate healthy and happy and products which might help achieve that state, and I ran across something quite disturbing.

Now I will have to doctor up and disguise this photo -- not to make it safe for work -- but to avoid running afoul of Photobucket's terms of service. You know, I've had issues with them deleting my photos of penis-shaped veggies so this one is going to require extra effort.



There. One dick in place of another. But back to the disturbing issue. Who in their right mind would buy a used dildo?

Later on I was reviewing comments for an anal douche product, which coincidentally also doubles as a pleasure toy for the shower, and I ran across this.



Nevertheless, "Ahmed" still gave it 2 stars. Must be a pretty good product.

And wow. Seven of 37 people found that review helpful? That's roughly the same percentage of voters who think the Bush administration was the greatest in the history of our nation. Says a lot, doesn't it?



No comments: