Friday, December 24, 2010

Friday Pussy Blog: Remote Control Edition

Because it is a holiday Friday, kinda, sorta, I tend to forget that it's Friday and have been known to forget to do the Pussy Blog. That is not the case today, I've simply been lazy. But yielding to tradition, I will throw something up.

I got a new universal remote today and have been busy this afternoon trying to get that programmed to turn on the TV and Dish Network DVR.

Needless to say, I encountered some difficulties and needed tech support. And while I was on the phone with tech support I was getting additional directives from none other than the Tot himself. He got smacked in the nose by accident while trying to supervise my tweaking of the satellite receiver.

Bad devil child.



It was a scenario not unlike this:




Big hat tip to Witchay Woman for the artistic effects on photo #1 and for photo #2 of her family. Good thing I keep everything for when I just might need it!

No comments: