Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Meme of Three

I was tagged by my Kiwi pal whiteflamenz . Didn’t realize until I tracked it back several blogs earlier that the keyword here is THREE. In some cases I listed more so I’ll just leave it.

1... Things that scare me

Snakes
White men with white robes & hoods
Ann Coulter

2...People who make me laugh
Stephen Colbert
Dave Chappelle
Margaret Cho


3...Things I hate the most
Cleaning the litter box
Cleaning bathroom tile
Obligations
Parking at the Whole Foods Market


4...Things I don't understand
Hatred towards other races and cultures
Most languages other than English
How something can have no beginning and no end.
How someone actually got PAID for designing the parking structure at the Whole Foods Market.

5...Things I'm doing right now
Blogging
Thinking about work I need to do
Wishing I could roll back time

6...Things I want to do before I die
Become fluent in a 2nd language at least (Spanish)
Floss my teeth regularly
Visit Norway and Ireland
Witness the impeachment of Bush


7... Things I can do
Wake up consistently at the same time with no alarm clock
Bend the middle three fingers on my left hand at the first joint
Cook
Solve most problems


8... Ways to describe my personality
Impatient
Anxious
Humorous


9... Things I can't do
Roll a decent joint.
Repair a car
Park at Whole Foods without throwing a tantrum

10...Things I think you should listen to
George Carlin
Conspiracy Theorists
The sound of plants growing.
Me when I’m having a really good rant.

11...Things you should never listen to
People who always seem to have all the answers
Voices inside your head that tell you to do things that you know are wrong
Anyone learning to play drums.
William Hung’s music.

12...Things I'd like to learn
basic home repair
How to design my next home
CSS

13...Favorite foods
(all vegetarian):
Indian
Mexican
Pizza

any hot berry cobbler with vanilla ice cream

14...Beverages I drink regularly
Water
Beer
Tequila

15...Shows I watched as a kid

The Avengers
Bewitched
Lost in Space
Star Trek


16...People I'm tagging (to do this meme)
Tart
JackGoff
Litbrit
Terrence (Republic of T)
RPM


First 3 out of 5 get virtual hugs and kisses!

(And it would be great if some bigshot at Whole Foods would read my blog.)

No comments: