Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Today feels like a Saturday...

...because we went out for a late lunch at Chuy’s for Tex-Mex and a potent margarita in order to avoid worrying about how to fit dinner into our busy schedule tonight. I was so stuffed I had to come home and take a nap.

At 7:00 we're going to the preliminary bout of the Poetry Slam finals which will be held this weekend.

During lunch we were seated next to a group of guys from some group, I'm guessing it was a Christian group since half of them were wearing shirts with this printed on the back:

Hungry for God?
Lord Give Us Some Dirty Feet

Something to that effect. I think this t-shirt is more appropriate for me:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm not sure what's up with the dirty foot festish, but as far as I could tell, they were all wearing shoes and socks. And all I was "hungry for" was the Veggie Combo and a big basket of chips & salsa.

Everytime I leave Chuy's, the first sentence out of my mouth is: "WHEEWWWW, I think I'm going to EXPLODE."

Will update later on the Poetry Slam....

No comments: