Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Impeach The Fucker

I'm not sure why (in fact, I have no clue) there is such an aversion to addressing this issue (h/t Nicole) in Congress, after eight of the worst years in the history of this country. But I love Dennis Kucinich.
"In his conduct while President of the United States, George W. Bush, in violation of his constitutional oath to faithfully execute the office of president of the United States, and to the best of his ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has committed the following abuses of power..."

No fucking shit.

But don't expect anything to be done about this. It's a political hot potato for some odd reason.

Rep. Robert Wexler (D-Fla.) has signed on and that's about it, I'm sad to report.

What the fuck is wrong with Reid and Pelosi? And Obama? All are distancing themselves from Kucinich.

Just another reason why I am glad I was FOR Kucinich BEFORE I was for Edwards, BEFORE I was for Clinton, and BEFORE I was for Obama.

I'm starting to wonder if I'm FOR anyone. Except Kucinich.

No comments: