Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday Pussy Blog: Dead Battery Edition

Since I failed miserably in my promise to do a late Friday Pussy Blog last weekend I thought I'd make up for it by doing all 4 cats today. After all, it is feeding time and they were all patiently awaiting me to start my duty.

I got 3 shots of the Tot and then the camera battery went dead. The camera has been getting a workout the past few days and weeks. So I used the cell phone to get a shot of Tiger and Sweet Pea on the patio. I'm surprised that isn't dead from all the creditor calls this week.

Meanwhile Sissy fled the scene. It only requires a very minor disturbance to send her running.

Tot: "Yo, fucker! Put down the camera and fill the bowl before I draw blood."



When the dirty looks don't produce the immediate desired results, he can always draw my attention to the empty bowl by staring at it.



No worries; everyone is happy now!



I think I am happiest of all because we are at the end of another grueling week. And it's week #4 of my re-employment, if you can believe that. Oh my, how time flies when you're having fun.

No comments: