Friday, September 03, 2010

Friday Pussy Blog: 9 Lives Edition

I mentioned Tiger on my Facebook page a few days ago in joking that he's about 140 years old. He's gotten so feeble in his old age. However, I'm starting to think he wobbles when he walks partly because he's gone completely deaf in the last couple of months. Poor boy.

He says: "Fuck 9 lives; I'm gonna have 12, thank you very much."



And I kanz tuch me noze wit me tung.




Sissy. Relaxing on the bed. What else?



Sweet Pea waiting for the food arrival.



Tater Tot trying his best to supervise work today while feeling drowsy.


It was a week from hell at work. But today was a pretty good day, the office closed early for the long weekend at 2:00 (but I still had some work to finish up), and I won't have to do any this weekend! I get to enjoy a full 3 days off! YAY!

Happy Friday & Happy Labor Day, everyone!

No comments: