Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mid-Week Ketchup

First of all, let's do a Songs From My Head segment since I've had this little ditty stuck in it most of the afternoon.




Whoa! Whole lotta sexy hot sweaty on that stage. No wonder it was stuck in my head for some odd reason!

------------------------------------------

Unrelated blog note: I'm taking down my swamp tree blog header for some maintenance. (Link provided for the benefit of the Guest who can't seem to remember from one day to the next -- or one year to the next -- what the previous one looked like!) Replacing it with the first ever collaborative header effort on this blog! A few days ago a friend of mine on Facebook offered to create one. That afternoon, Cody (aka =P) sent me his entry which was like three fabric swatches of different color and texture pieced together. Very calming and serene. Then I put the konagod finishing touches on it!

So much for the minimalist approach!

I chose to flash it up using two points of light to symbolize the two stunningly brilliant minds involved with it! :-)

(Hey, you know there's nothing low-key about me.)

------------------------------------------

Can't believe it's Wednesday evening already. txrad has been in high gear trying to get the fall garden ready. Seeds have been planted.



Exciting, huh? (Kinda looks like two grave sites!) Photo provided mainly for the benefit of Sherry P. who asked for one on txrad's Facebook page....as if there would be something to see! Give it 2 or 3 months and you will see Swiss chard and collard greens! YEAAAHHH!

No comments: