Friday, September 01, 2006

My First Award

The month of August brought a lot of firsts for my young blog:

Konagod surpassed 2,000 visitors in a month for the first time (and hopefully not the last time)

Konagod evolved in the TTLB ecosystem from an insignificant microbe to a slimy mollusc (barely hanging on to that one)

Konagod surpassed 100 visits in a single day for the first time


Konagod experienced the first flamewar in a thread (not saying that's anything to be proud of)

None of this is of any importance outside of my own statistically-starved brain, but now there's one more to add to the list:

My first award

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
for the 4-part Gender Identity series. A big hug to Miss Cellania for the
Perfect Post Award. Other winners can be seen here also.
Not a bad month I guess for a 3-month-old blog whose author had never visited a blog until about 6 or 8 months ago! (Toot, toot! That's my horn and I'm blowing it.)


Links to the series:

No comments: