Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Slow Day

I've been rather lethargic today and haven't gotten any new posts up which is rare for me. The Big Brass Blog has been down since yesterday and I'm holding anything of importance until that situation is resolved. I am working on a new post... in bits and spurts which should be ready on Wednesday. Blogger is scheduled for an outage at 4:00 so that'll probably put an end to today's blogging anyway -- for me at least.

Meanwhile, some good news. Quaker Agitator will return. He had this comment on my religion post further down:

Put me back on your list.
I'll be back in a week or two.
Thanks to friends like you, and all your support, I realize that the good out here outweighs the bad.
I guess I just needed to hear that, too.
Thanks.
David


Meanwhile, enjoy this eerie clip which has some relevance in our current times. Mama Cass would have and should have been celebrating her 63rd birthday today.

No comments: