Tuesday, September 26, 2006

On the Road Again

I left my mother's house about 7:20 this morning for the 2 hour drive north to Little Rock to visit a friend I've known since high school. We spent the day driving around chatting. I also got some pictures of her two kitties. They've been on the Friday Pussy Blog before but the pictures I'll use this Friday are ones I took today.

I'll be leaving here around 5:15 Wednesday morning, stopping at Starbucks for a quick coffee and then heading back to Austin. The drive back should be less stressful since it's interstate all the way, and I'm hoping to get home before rush-hour in Austin which is why I'll be leaving so early. Hopefully it'll only be about 8 hours of driving time. My butt hurts just thinking about it.

Off to bed now. Regular blogging will resume soon!

No comments: