Thursday, November 16, 2006

Tell Me This Isn't Racism

If I lived in Pahrump I'd be flying any flag of any nation I damn well pleased. It's my right to celebrate my heritage. Or to just fly a flag I happen to like.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The town council of Pahrump, which lies in the Mojave Desert west of Las Vegas, voted 3-2 on Tuesday to make flying any foreign flag above the U.S. flag or alone an offense punishable by a $50 fine and 30 hours' community service.

Blow me. We'll see how long it takes for this asinine restriction to be thrown out by courts.

Oh, needless to say it was accompanied by the equally ridiculous "English only" regulation, another meaningless piece of racist bullcrap, similar to the one passed recently in the Dallas suburb of
Farmers Branch.

People who live in towns with an "English only" restriction should start driving on the English side of the road as well.

Bloody buggery bollocks! What a cock up! Don't mind me, I'm just taking the piss out of the wankers.

No comments: