Wednesday, February 06, 2008

My Thursday Agenda

And no, it's not a Queer Agenda.

At 2:00 pm I am going to assist in a new client pitch with an agency who will be retaining me on a freelance basis should we land the business, so wish me luck. I'm ready for some kind of income again, aside from the unemployment check.

And naturally, any pitch requires an up-front strategy meeting to make sure we're all on the same page, so I have a 10:00 am meeting at the agency to nail down our strategy. I've done my homework this week and I hope it's enough. I've been stressed out to unbelievable levels just thinking about it, but as the day draws near I tend to calm down, relax a bit, and become pretty confident. And if it gets fucked up, well so what? Move on.

My stress level seems to have increased each day and it climaxed today with me having to take 6 aspirins and lie down with a pillow over my head to block out light because I was having what may have been one of these.

Don't be surprised if I have no posts up before late afternoon tomorrow. It really depends on how early I arise tomorrow and what news yanks my chain.

Oh, and wish me luck. On all levels.

No comments: