Friday, November 06, 2009

Friday Pussy Blog: Cat Camouflage Edition

You would think, since I had the day off I could have done more posting, and gotten the pussy blog posted earlier. But no, I am a man of tradition and 5pm is usually the time.



Sissy was in her favorite chair, blending in.



Cute hairy cat feet.



This the first time I've managed to get a photo of her "button finger." Sissy is a polydactyl with the extra "thumb" claw. One of hers actually grows in a circle. I've never seen anything quite like it, nor have I been able to get a photo of it before now. I'm quite happy! Normally when I try to touch it she pulls away unless she's VERY relaxed. You can also see it in the top photo on the paw against the arm of the chair.



Sweet Pea was not very camouflaged. The odd one out.



Tiger blending into his chair, and looking quite chipper for a 100-year-old cat.



Lastly, the Tater Tot on travertine tiles.


The big boy is coming to get me!

Happy Friday!

No comments: