1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My Grandfather. Winfred.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
When I knew my cat, Samantha, was hours away from dying.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I used to. Now I consider it painful to write. And type for that matter. But at least the typing is readable and consistent.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Meat is murder.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
None. I have cats.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
It would be a challenge. That other person would have to be persistent.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
I think I do, actually. As well as that thing in my abdomen.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Not now. I do it in the stock market.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
The ones with berries in them. But I don't buy cereal. I think it's a waste of money. Bake muffins instead...with berries.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
My shoes don't have strings. They just slip off my feet. My boots need to be untied.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Probably lemon, peach, or chocolate.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Probably my dad when I need something done around the house. Otherwise my grandmother when I need entertainment.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Why would I care?
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
navy blue shorts; birkenstocks.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Rachel Maddow. Soon to be music... maybe.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Coffee, roses, Indian cooking.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
I try to avoid the phone and erase all memory of any conversations.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I asked her to be my Facebook friend. Of course.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Only the Olympics.
27. HAIR COLOR?
It’s brown with a shock of Bonnie Raitt gray, but not in the same place.
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No, unless it's raining and I need to be out in it for any length of time.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Thought-provoking endings. Darjeeling Limited comes to mind.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
You expect me to remember? Might have been Woody Allen's Everything you Wanted to Know About Sex... just because I found the DVD on the floor one morning.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Kisses & hugs.. All good.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Toast or Tart. Wait.. respond to WHAT exactly?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I'm throwing them all out in the dumpster.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Not using one. But I have a Dell. I do have a CW Family Guy wrist pad I use.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Real estate shows.
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Excel spreadsheets? I could be a stellar DJ if anyone would hire me for that.
46 WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Lake Village, Arkansas.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Anyone who bothers.
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
In a bar in San Diego.
Impressed? Go fetch.