Sunday, June 18, 2006

BLOG DESIGN

My goal this weekend was to tweak my blog to make it more personal. I know as much about html as I know about a car engine. If I have car trouble, I open the hood (because that's what you do when you break down), and I just stare, and then call help. I can check oil levels, that's about it.

So, I made some changes this morning and after a few previews, I felt daring enough to save the template changes. The graphic in the header is a negative photo of some holy java beans I snapped yesterday. Appropriate huh?

For someone who had no idea he would even start a blog until mid-May I am at least making some progress. Give me your feedback. I'm kind of curious to know if this looks OK if you're using a browser other than Internet Explorer particularly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's purty, sweet kona.

John B. said...

The blog looks fine on Flock. Nice header image.

Friðvin said...

Thanks John, nice to know.

Jami said...

Looks pretty good using Firefox, too!

Anonymous said...

I like it!!! :-)