Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sanatorium's Sodomy


AmericaBlog
just posted about Ricky.

John in DC wrote:
"Far-right Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA) is on the Senate floor right now railing about sodomy. According to Santorum, this entire debate about gay marriage hinges on the issue of whether society should legitimize sodomy or not.

Yes, Rick Santorum just made the entire debate about masturbation and oral sex. Nice."

This madness will continue and frankly I'm happy to see the (f)undie-twisters falling all over themselves to see who can be the first to lick the pre-cum off their own dicks.

My trusty Oxford English dictionary says this of sodomy: "Unnatural copulation-like act esp. between males or between person and animal."

Hmmm, "compulation-like act?" So if I'm fully-clothed and mimic grinding my sausage into someone's exhaust pipe, then I'm a sodomite? Gee who woulda thunk it!

Before this is all over we're going to redefine EVERYTHING people! EVERYTHING.

No comments: