Wednesday, June 21, 2006

How American Are You?

You Are 37% American

America: You don't love it or want to leave it.
But you wouldn't mind giving it an extreme make over.
On the 4th of July, you'll fly a freak flag instead...
And give Uncle Sam a sucker punch!


Well apparently konagod is in yet another minority group! Honestly, I probably would have scored even lower but the questioning about sports forced me to pick one (women's basketball and soccer as opposed to Nascar and football) when in fact I don't give a crap about sports. So consider me in the 20s somewhere.

2 comments:

Friðvin said...

jeff, I would have expected NO less!

Anonymous said...

I am 62% American. Happy most of the time (because a love my home, my friends, and my hobbies), but cringing anytime anything about our horrible govt is mentioned. And, would have scored lower too, based on the sports question. I watch golf occasionally with my son, but that's it. So, put me in the 50%. Pretty mainstream, I guess, but I am no conversative goose stepping brown shirter.