Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I Beg To Differ

It's been a hard week with no blogging, but txrad and I are discussing politics, the state of the nation, let's be jolly, come on and share the good times while we can, along with the sunshine, there's gotta be a little rain, sometimes.

Afghanistan came up, along with a major cramp in my left foot.

30,000 young and unemployed bodies isn't so bad to put on the front line for a cause that is about as clear as oil.

Jimmy Carter was not owned by anyone except his god. The press derides him as the worst president ever, when in fact, he was among the best.

Sometimes we'll cry.... and we'll know why...just you and I...

Because you know, the Presidency is a high office. Shhhh, tis 4:20.

And higher ups don't let high control things. The president is a FUCKING PUPPET.

There. Was that enough? Did I satisfy a need? A posting gap?

Now I've just got to let the next Nancy Sinatra tune enter my realm.

No comments: