Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Blog Awards

Just a reminder, the Koufax Awards are open for nominations and the
Bloggies are still open for noms until 10pm EST tonight.

I've been so involved with work issues for the past two weeks I really hadn't paid any attention to these until commenter jacq pointed out last night that I'd been nominated. As always, I appreciate the support.

I'll try to make a better effort to post more this week. It's rather difficult to have inspiration when you are chasing clients for money while barely keeping your head above rising waters.

The Poobah also called out for "less birthdays" in a comment last night. I realize it's annoying to be reminded on a daily basis that we're all getting old -- and honestly, I breathe a sigh of relief when there's a day in which I can't find a birthday I feel compelled to celebrate via a blog post. Unfortunately, today is not one of those days.

No comments: