Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Pussy Blog: Hot Pussy Edition

FRIDAY at last!!



With a high today of 94, Sweet Pea needed some shade.



Poor Tiger is finally showing his ancient age. Just in the past 2-3 weeks he has started getting wobbly when he walks. I'll be amazed if he's still with us by the end of summer. I need to cut some of his fur off so he can enjoy some comfort during what may be his last summer. Poor boy...



The Tot just waits patiently for the evening kitchen festivities to begin, starting with the feeding which is about due.

I have no idea where Sissy is right now. She's not in her usual position on the bed and I have searched all through the house. I know she didn't get out because I haven't left any doors open in this heat. So she doesn't get a photo on the blog this week.

No comments: