I don't even know why this is called a Thanksgiving Meme. It has nothing to do with Thanksgiving and it's a rather lame meme, but I'm bored and addicted to answering simple questions, so here goes:
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? How did I get that bad-ass bloody scab on my nose? I look like I've been in a bar room brawl.
2. How much cash do you have on you? $70
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?” Whore
4. Favorite planet? Saturn
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? No idea. Wrong number.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? I’m not into ring tones. Preferably one that is quiet. The vibrator is nice.
7. What shirt are you wearing? A Dickies long-sleeve and I’ve been wearing it off and on for about 5 or 6 days. And I don't even think I stink yet.
8. Do you “label” yourself? Sometimes -- usually just call myself a freak.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? Betula sandals. They're Birkenstock knockoffs.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright, with lots of sunlight.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? She’s an Angry Black Bitch with a fucking foul mouth, and I love her.
12. What does your watch look like? I haven’t worn a watch since about 1984.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Passed out drunk.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? I don’t get text messages. There were some jokes of the day coming in after I activated the phone. Whoever had the number before me was paying something like $1 a day for that shit, and it started appearing on my phone bill.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? I don’t have a clue and don't even care. I know where all the liquor stores are though. You need directions?
16. What's a word that you say a lot? Fuck.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Txrad.
18. Last furry thing you touched? Sissy, my polydactyl pussy.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Define drugs. I haven’t done any drugs per se, by my definition.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Good Lord. How old are these meme questions? Digital, people… digital.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 23, or 43 when I had money.
22. Your worst enemy? Jose Cuervo, but he's not allowed in this house.
23. What is your current desktop picture? Olympic curling stones.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Pam’s talking about the same soul food I wanna have tonight.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? Are we talking with a plane or without? Ahh, just gimme the money.
26. Do you like someone? These are some stupid-ass questions. Yes, a few.
27. The last song you listened to? Something by T. Rex right before the answer in question #13.
28. What time of day were you born? Dinner time, of course.
29. What’s your favorite number? 7
30. Where did you live in 1987? Little Rock.
31. Are you jealous of anyone? Just about everyone.
32. Is anyone jealous of you? Only a fool would be.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Sitting right where I am now.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? I used to bang the shit out of them. I don’t use vending machines anymore.
35. Do you consider yourself kind? It’s a façade I like to present.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? Probably on my arm near my shoulder.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Spanish. Or the language of whatever country I end up moving to if things don't improve in the USA.
38. Would you move for the person you loved? Yes.
39. Are you touchy feely? Only with txrad. And when shopping for clothes.
40. What’s your life motto? Party like it’s 1999. Or, Live Free or Die Trying.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? I assume we aren’t talking about clothes; when I go out, I usually have my wallet, my cell phone, and a grocery list. I have 3 earrings and 3 neckchains at all times too.
42. What’s your favourite town/city? Santa Fe.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? A Veggie Delite at Subway.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? At least a year ago.
45. Can you change the oil on a car? Hell no. I do know how to check the oil though.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? It’s a blur and I think it was only lust anyway.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? Somerset in England.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? It probably would have been the in early 80s when I met the Clintons at a governor’s ball. I think I even wore a hat.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? My head, and just slightly.
50. Have you been burned by love? Nope, just by lust, and a few careless incidents with a lighter or a match.
Tag yourself if you so desire.